Saturday, February 28, 2009

The rest of our Valentines...

Okay so I know I left on a note of what we had been doing on Valentine's weekend. So here is the finishing of that story.

After the pottery and the pizza and the fun at Aunt Jessica's. Leanna and Hudson got to go play with their cousins while Josh and I worked a special event at church.

Our church threw a Valentine's Dinner and Sitting event for couples. For $10 a couple you got a beautiful meal and dessert that was delicious and your children were kept occupied and fed as well.

This was my Valentine.


Josh parked cars for the valet service and I was... well where else would I be but in the nursery. It was tons of fun. I am glad that Leanna and Hudson were able to play with their cousins though. Being in the church nursery room that whole night wouldn't have been much fun for them at all.

The nice part was the workers got to take a shift and eat dinner as well. A sweet surprise for me and my honey???? Someone paid for our Valentine's Day dinner. It was so nice. The meal was great I had the Lemon Pepper Chicken finished with a Strawberry Cheesecake of gorgeousness!

That sneak peak I gave you was the centerpiece of the table. It really was lovely and everyone seemed to have a great time.

No comments: