Monday, February 16, 2009

Words of Amazing...

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS,
the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES,
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
Anything can be.

-unknown

I love love love love this poem. I wish I had known the person who wrote it. I wish they were my friend in real life. Amazing. We are reading this before bed (after Eloise of course) every night. Just because I want my children to grow up knowing and living these words... Listen to them and they will be right.. Believe them and you will drown in ugliness and sorrow and disappointment BUT just maybe rise above them and man will they accomplish some amazing feats. Try to prove them wrong and think of the amazing things that could be.

No comments: