Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and a Recap of 2010!

Hello 2011! Did I seriously just type that?

2010 brought so much to our lives. It was crazy, busy, fun, sad, happy and well LIFE!

In January I became a stay at home momma again.

February brought up some feelings and thankfully some friends had some encouraging words for me!

March was full of some many adventures! We had such a fun time with all of our friends!

April was such a pretty month! We spent a ton of time outside!

May brought a fun outting with friends!

June started with me needing to know I am doing okay... I believe I have gotten away from feeling like this lately. It was nice to reread this one.

In July I decided to take note of the numbers in my day. This may have to be a once a month blog post this year. I had so fun writing it! I will love looking back on that when I am old and gray! Think I just might for 2011!

August is always a crazy month in our house with two birthdays and general family crazy. But 2010 took my little girl to her first day of Kindergarten too!

September I celebrated 7 years with the husband! Man I still love him!

October marked the 1st birthday of my baby. Who as I type this is toddling about getting into all sorts of trouble. I didn't blog a lot in October. I was simply waaayyyy to busy!

November started with the good intentions of blogging everyday to be thankful for our many blessings. But life got crazy with sickness and more sickness and just more general crazy!

December hasn't been blogged but so many wonderful things happened. I am so thankful for 2010 and all of the crazy wonderful and amazing things it has brought to our life. Now its time to look forward and see just what God has in store for 2011.

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: