Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moving Countdown T-9 Days...

I may not live through this.

Something I read early this week on another mommy blogger's website has inspired me to look for the shaping, the learning and the purpose to everything...

The silver lining of walking in this challenge is...

1. I am learning patience. I am trying anyway. Hopefully my children see this.

2. I am learning the art of packing with small people helping.

3. My small people are learning the art of packing too.

4. I will have more space, my children will have a yard and my family will still have a home.

With that in mind. I am going now to work on packing and still loving my kids through it.

Pray for me. Pray for my babies. Pray for love and understanding.

And a little selfish here... please pray for the weather to STOP with the snow stuff. We have to move regardless of the weather and to be honest it would be simpler and nicer and easier with good weather.

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

5 comments:

Brookie said...

I am sooooo glad school is back in session!!!! I told the kindergarteners to wave their hands at the TV whenever the weatherman predicts snowfall and say, "NOOOOO SNOOOOOOOW!!!" See you Friday!!! I'll send what party $ I have with your little girlie girl tomorrow. Still have a lot missing...

Unknown said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. Positive Thoughtsr

Fato Notícias said...

ACESSE:

http://www.fatonoticias.com.br/

hapi said...

Hi Shaybplus3, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Wonders said...

http://nejiwonders.blogspot.com/2011/07/dinosaurs-to-show-their-true-colours-at.html