Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8...Budgets and Budget busting!

I am thankful to have a husband who understands that money is important but sometimes not as important as things we need to have or just WANT to have.

It comes as no shock or surprise that we live on a VERY TIGHT budget. It is a choice for me to stay home (an important choice but a choice). So therefore we live pretty simply. No going out a lot. Lots of free activities, the park, the zoo and sometimes it is staying at home and coloring or cooking something fun. Those sorts of things.

There is one thing I do for myself that isn't really a necessity or anything but... I am a member at a gym. It isn't expensive but it is money out of our budget that could be going to something else. I have offered several times to end my memebership at the gym and every time we find some way to keep it.

Josh works very hard and I am so thankful to have the ability to use the gym as an outlet for myself. I love to workout. I am hoping it will start showing even more so now :)

So today I am thankful for the payment I make every month to the gym!

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: