Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ummm so yeah....

It has been an emotional couple of weeks at the Brewer household. Crazy and emotional and busy and crazy.

I am a momma to an ALMOST kindergartner cause yeah that post earlier??? There will be another on her actual first day of kindergarten because well I have to write it. So I can have it. So I can remember the feelings and the crazy that go with being a momma...Not gonna lie I want to have it in writing so when I print this book for this year I have it all!

My days now are filled with just my boys. It is fun filled and a little crazy and a little weird. The dynamic has shifted. Hudson is the oldest at home now. Nolan still my baby.

Activities have changed from playing house and tea party ('cause well Leanna was pretty darn convincing) to... boy things like shoot 'em up bad guys and cars relay races in the kitchen and Spiderman instead of Little Mermaid (did I mention Leanna was convincing?)

I am so thankful to be a momma to such different and exciting personalities. God sure knew what he was doing when He gave me all my small people.

This guy here...

He knocks my socks off ladies

and this guy here...

Well I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks...

But this girl here....

I kinda miss her. In all of her awesome bossy and "convincing" ways.

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: