Friday, June 4, 2010

She went to school today....

I am so on an emotional roller coaster of crazy right now. I am unfortunately going to have you take a trip down memory lane with me today. I am sorry for any misty eyes or sadness.

My baby went to school today. Summer school but her first day of any kinda school besides Sunday School ever.

She is being taught by someone that isn't mommy. She is playing with (or I hope so anyway) new friends. Learning new things. Off on her own without me there to hold her hand or kiss her boo boos or make sure she can get off of the monkey bars herself.

It was one of the most awesome days of my life. While at the same time one of the saddest days too.

7 months old here...


Not quite 2 (I was a very pregnant momma at this party get together)


with her brother...just before he turned 2 and she turned 4...

her first bubble!

Our friend Casey took this photo last October when she had just turned 5...

With her brotherS (plural) here...


And today before I sent her off to school...





Tell me where it went ladies? Where has the time gone. She went from baby to big girl and I swear I didn't even blink. I am so thankful she is independent and strong and smart. I am so thankful God graced me with this little amazing person. I am so thankful to be her momma.

I am so a little sad today.
A thankful and tearful
Momma to 3
*Shay B*

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

oh, my!! She looks SO old in the pictures from this morning. So, grow up. Sniff, sniff. I hope she had an AWESOME day and made lots of new friends.