Thursday, June 24, 2010

More BBQ stuff...

I got to hang out with some of my favoritest peoples in the whole world recently.

It had been over a year since we had gotten our families together.

My husband likes getting a chance to hang out with other men folk so it is always fun for him. Of course I think I only have pictures of the kids though. Sorry. And not even of all the kids!!!

Our kids played soooo well together that day. No arguing or fighting or anything it was great! Casey let us OVERTAKE their backyard. Roger (her lovely husband) manned the hot grill and cooked up hot dogs and brats and hamburgers for all of us. They set up a Slip - n - Slide (which I seriously think was a MAJOR hit) and a pool and the kids found worms and just had so much fun.

Sarah and Will were there with their amazingly pretty red headed children :) and Leanna and Lily and Mia dug for worms and let them swim. It really was a super fun time!

Some pictures from our days adventure...

Leanna having some slip-n-slide-fun!

Hudson playing in the pool.

Eva oh how this little girl makes me laugh!

Nolan and his make-shift swimming bucket.


The end of a very HOT, Sweaty, Water Fun, Friend Filled Morning/Afternoon.


So thankful for friends whose children are now my children's friends too. It was a great time! And here's hoping Will and Casey (my amazingly talented photographer friends {seriously A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. let me know if you need/want info} who also took pictures that day) got some better photos than me :)

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

oh, how I love all those little faces!! Seriously we have some good lookin kids. :) Thanks for hanging out with my family and loving us all so much. So, glad that after almost 10 years we are still friends! Love ya!