Monday, June 21, 2010

Some summer fun so far...

It has been CRAZY busy with things going on lately. I can't believe how swamped and busy it is! This week is no better. Hopefully I will be blogging some fun stuff as catch up in the next few weeks. But for now...

Some pictures of our summer fun so far....
Our very own Crocodile Dundee ladies and gentlemen!

Some cute girls who were traumatized because I asked them to stop and smile for just one second!

Hudson and his friend Allyson isn't she cute?

Leanna and Madelaine.

Leanna dumping ice cold hose water on her brother and his reaction :)

Lots of fun stuff has been going on. Just not so much down time to get it posted here. But I will! Promise!

Upcoming awesomeness? The Muny with friends to see Beauty and the Beast, a Dance Recital, MOPS KICK OFF and a post about my new Sign Language Class I am taking. Sheer craziness!

Happy Monday!

Momma to 3... The one the only the CRAZY,

*Shay B*

No comments: