Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend (on a Tuesday) Pumpkin Hunt!

The Brewers LOVE FALL!!!

I don't think I can say that enough times. I truly enjoy the fall it makes us so happy. We love leaves and pumpkins and just being outside and the cooler temps. Everything about it.

Well we decided to make this weekend our fall extravaganza. We had the annual pumpkin hunt out at the Dark Horse Ranch (my parents friends where they board their horse) on Saturday. The kids had a BLAST. We loved watching them hunt for their pumpkins, play musical plates (it is easier than chairs), eat yummy food, play hide and seek with friends. It was a wonderful time like always.

So I am going to stop telling you and start showing you!
Friends just hanging around...


Look at mine!


"I can DOOO it".... "Leave e-lone Daddy I do meeeself"

Nothing says country boy like the back of a pick-up truck!


Leanna got to hold the sweetest little 8 week old bunny...


So there are some pictures of our fun filled day! More to come tomorrow of our Sunday adventures.

2 comments:

Sarah G said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! The pic of the back of the pick up truck cracks me up. And did Josh have on overalls??? Awesome!!
Happy Fall!! I'm really hoping we get to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend. :)

Shaybplus3 said...

WE did it was a good time. And yes Josh had on overalls (both days)! I hope you guys get to go too it is a lot of fun!