Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Take me out to the Ball Game...

For those of you who didn't know... I happen to be an avid Cardinals fan. Like I LOVE baseball. Thankfully so far 2 out of my 3 small people also love the game! We got to go on Monday to the ball game thanks to Leanna's good friend Cadence being a girl scout! It was so much fun and the kids were awesome. I love that they watch the game and cheer and clap and ask all the right questions. Hudson and I were talking about how maybe Freese would hit a homerun like he did in the World Series... for a five year old I think that is a pretty fabulous baseball conversation! We had a great time with friends. It was a great night at the ball field and even though we lost me and the small people cheered and clapped like we were in the Championship game :) It was a great time!

No comments: