Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesdays...

Wednesdays are the never ending day for me. I am sooo tired by the end of them I can't keep my eyes open half of the time to drive us home from church.

This may sound hateful but I really am looking forward to the summer break when church ends!

I am trying to "stay in the spirit", "grin and bear it" but it is seriously rough for me. There is no class for the little guy and we seriously go because it is a meal a week I don't have to cook and Leanna has her friends there on Wednesday night. I know it is important and all but man is it getting rough. So this week (well what is left of it that is) I am praying for peace, calmness, adrenaline and sadly (I know I shouldn't but I am being open and honest here) the finish line.

Hope ya'lls weeks are rocking it! And well just because I can a picture....

2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Hang in there my friend!! It's amazing how exhausting even "good" things can be. And I totally hear you about one less meal a week to cook. I'd do the same thing. :)

Leanna and Hudson are too cute! Have a good night; I'm praying God would give you renewed strength and energy to keep pressin on. :) I find that Satan most attacks me/my family on "church" activity days. The girls act up more, I'm more tiered, Will's work day goes longer, and a ton of other weird things always seem to happen that make me not want to go to church or small groups. Then we go and I'm blessed. Stupid Satan!!

Anonymous said...

i second sarah's prayers for you - in the midst of the added stress, may you find hidden joy, that it won' just be one more thing to cross off the to-do list, but that you will hear some gentle whispers above the noise.

that being said, now i need to go get my family ready to rush out to group ... and i was just debating how i could get out of going (sick-ish baby, but commitment at group). i know the days stan tries to distract an keep me away the most are the days i really need to go. so, off i go, with hope, pack diapers and sippy cups and guitar and music ad tuner and burp cloths, etc., etc., etc., ... :)