Thursday, May 6, 2010

Park Trips...

I know these don't always make for exciting blog posts but... hey I am a momma of three small people.

Trips to the park, well, they are kinda what we do :)

We had a lot of fun though.
This time we went to the "church park" which is a little bit further of a drive but we like to switch it up every once in awhile. It makes for a nice treat.

The kids had fun and Nolan well... he was kinda a fuddy duddy this time. But hey he is 6 months old and super cute so we will cut him some slack this time. Just this time though!

Some pictures from our fun day...

This boys eyes make me melt...like butter...on a hot summer sidewalk. It worries me for the future.

Leanna begged and pleaded for me to let Nolan ride the dinosaur with her. However with every bounce and sway I think my heart stopped beating.

I have no idea what this small person was doing. One minute he was laughing the next I looked over and he looked like someone had slipped wacky juice into his bottle instead of the formula. Even Leanna was laughing at him.

Really should work on learning the exposure settings on my camera... But I still love this shot of them. No matter how washed out it may be.

The shadow picture as my blog header? Yep taken at this park. Just like this one really need to get all of us there and take another one. The big blob? Nolan in his stroller of course!


All in all a fun day.
Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: