Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Going to the Chapel and She's Gonna Get Married...

My cousin Tess is getting married here soon. This passed weekend was her wedding shower it turned out to be a lot of fun.

This is Teresa with her cake at her shower. Isn't she pretty?

Being a wedding shower in the month of May we of course thought outside! Sunshine, less clean up, easier to get people in and out. So naturally the entire week was gloomy and rainy and humid and just not pretty. The night before the weatherman was calling for rain, and humidity and possible storms.

We woke up to humid, gray, drizzling grossness. Driving to the shower it was spitting rain and I began to panic a little. Arriving and unloading in the rain was a little concerning.

Then all of a sudden the humidity evaporated, the drizzling stopped, a beautiful breeze began to blow and the sun exploded from behind the clouds. It was a lovely day and she {The Bride} hopefully had a wonderful time.

My sister and I went in on her gift together and it was one of the best ideas I have had in a very very very long time! I would tell you about but instead I will show you...
A photo quilt! With pictures from them dating, the day they got engaged and some of their engagement photos. It was a lovely day with lots of laughter and fun.

The momma of the bride.



And because I can...
The most handsome man at the shower ladies!

No comments: