Friday, August 22, 2008

Am I crazy?

So tonight is the night (..the most beautiful night...sorry about that). I think it has happened I think my children have finally snapped my brain right into two and it is no longer functioning.

Do you wish to know why?

Of course you do why else would you be reading this?

I have agreed/planned/allowed for Leanna to have her very first sleepover!!!!!!!!

So that means I am having 4 little girls (approx. same age as Leanna) plus Leanna and Hudson tonight AHHHHH!!!!!!! (I knew you would scream with me).

In all seriousness my little girl is so excited about tonight that it makes every piece of it worth it. And it should be a good time. I have a craft plan and some games and some fun snacks so the girls should all have a blast I hope. But say a little prayer for my sanity, you know...just in case.

1 comment:

Stacy from Louisville said...

Since today is Tuesday and I do not see another post I will assume you are recouperating from your daughter's sleep over. I think that deserves a night out with your husband or girlfriends as a treat!
Thank you for leaving such nice comments on my blog. It is nice to have regular visits!