Saturday, March 10, 2012

The day I was "The Best Mom Ever"

It doesn't happen often... but every so often the skies part and the sun shines down and a rainbow of unicorn sparkles appear and I am "the best mom ever". I love hearing those words.

Today provided me with the opportunity to just hang out.

First Leanna and I scurried out of the house this morning to FINALLY buy her paint. It was great. She ended up choosing purple! What a great choice.

Then we headed home to grab the boys and let Josh head out for a tux fitting and lunch with his best friend and other groomsmen. So I snagged my boys and the 4 of us headed out for a delicious lunch at IHOP. No pictures sadly but it was fun and everyone behaved so awesomely.

All of a sudden on the way home I decided to detour to the park. It was such a beautiful day! We had a great time!





And then we ended our day with a trip to Lowe's, purchasing some items for the new house and we decided to head to the new house to work on a few things.




It really was a GREAT day. I am beat.

Night!

No comments: