Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The boys and my friend....


(Brief Disclaimer: All photos in this post are done by my dear and very talented friend Naomi who is the sister of the friend in this post)

I have a very amazing and awesome friend Nathan. He loves my small people. He is ridiculously patient and kind with them. He never has any problems including them into whatever he is doing.

He is probably Hudson's very best friend. To Hudson he is just one big giant toy. Thankfully Nathan loves my boy for who he is. I love him for that. Nolan just thinks he is cool cause he will rough house and play hard with him. A lot of people tend to back away a little from being so "rough" with him and Nathan will toss him like a sack of potatoes.

The other day Nathan and his sister Naomi came over to hang out and grab a tool. It was awesome cause Naomi has been in Texas since getting married (I miss her lots) so it was fun to visit. Nathan had to work on Sasha (his motorcycle) and he let the kids hang out in the garage with him. The pictures in this post were taken during that!

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: