Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Best and Worst Wednesday

So I have been a long time reader of a blog called Bakersdozen and she recently started a Best and Worst Wednesday and I love it! So I though with my return it would be something I would start doing.


Best part of today: I got more than 3 hours of sleep.
Worst part of today: They weren't all together.


Best part of Nolan's school: He loves it and has had a language explosion in the last two months since it started.
Worst part of Nolan's school: The drive there! Today we were 20 minutes late thanks to an accident...ugh...


Best part of this week so far: Sneaking pieces of Halloween Candy!
Worst part of this week so far: Halloween hangover!!!

If you would like to participate head on over to Renee's blog and link up! It is a fun thing for sure!

No comments: