Sunday, March 21, 2010

A busy day full of fun!

We had such a nice day on Thursday! The weather was B-E-A-U-tiful and we decided we should spend as much time as we could outside.

So we planned a zoo trip. It was a great day for it. The kids had an awesome time. I mean we spent 4 hours there for goodness sake! Nolan was amazing and the kids got to see the baby giraffe, the baby elephant and sadly though the new baby camel was a no show. However we did get to see the new leopard taking a siesta in the sun!

I don't take my camera to the zoo every trip anymore because I have so many pictures from the zoo so i decided to skip it this trip!

After we finished our time at the zoo we had a picnic lunch with our friends at Turtle Park. It was lots of fun too. I did snag my camera out of the car this time to snap a few pictures....







After we finished up at Turtle Park we headed over to my parent's house for an impromptu BBQ. It was delicious and a good time was had by all. I took my NEW (more on that later!) camera out a took a few pictures of the bigger kids!






We are so thankful for the few nice days we had before the stinky/cold weather set in! We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to some great time outside today.

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Looks/sounds like a great day to me! SOOOO happy that you got a new camera. The pics you took look great. Can't wait to see more. Happy playing. Thankfully you've got lots of good "subjects" around. :)