Saturday, March 6, 2010

The boys

Oh the boys, the boys, the boys,they bring me so much joy.

Hudson can make Nolan light up like a bright day of sunshine. He can make Nolan laugh and laugh and laugh. It is amazing to watch the two of them together.

I am thankful my boys love each other. Hudson lights up every time he gets a smile from Nolan. "He smiled at me Momma", with an equally as impressive smile on his own face. He always wants to hold him. Only for a minute or two cause then of course he has important big boy things to do. Which usually get him trouble. I captured some pictures of them together the other day...



and then Leanna asked to take a picture... so I though what the heck. I don't have any of me with the boys so...

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Those are two of the cutest boys I've ever seen! So glad Hudson has a brother. You look great Shay! Can't wait to see you soon!