Sunday, December 13, 2009

O Christmas Tree....O Christmas Tree

How in the world have I not posted pictures of our Christmas Tree yet? We put it up on Thanksgiving Day you know. Yep we are non-traditionalists... We order pizza and decorate our tree and watch Christmas movies. It is a ton of fun for us. We love it.

Josh usually works too. So it is easier to stay home and just be a family together. Christmas is our busy season so Thanksgiving we kinda chill out and well Momma gets a day to relax before she hits the stores on Black Friday :)

The finished product.

Nolan oh so clearly enthralled.

Daddy was home for a litte while in the afternoon to help.

Can't resist his sweet smile. Just before snapping this he says "Momma picture me"

Our ornament model


It was a really fun day. Daddy came home and catnapped on the couch. We had pizza. I made out shopping lists and later planned the grand plan of shopping with my friend Missy for Black Friday.

The kids were in great moods and the day was enjoyable for all.
*Shay B*

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Not sure how I missed this post! Sorry. Love the tree! And I love that you guys stay home on thanksgiving and order pizza. That is awesome and will be fun memories for your kiddo's. :)

I can't wait to see your new couches at some point! Are you loving them?