Monday, December 14, 2009

A look into the past...picture style.

It is Christmas time and we all know what that means right? Hustle, bustle, stress, presents, parties, church stuff, Jesus' Birthday, Food, Family....

For me it also means pictures and lots of them!!!! I love pictures. I love to take them, to capture a moment and have it for all time. My children are often the obsession of my camera lens.

I have always taken pictures of Christmas events. ALL OF THEM. I thought it would be fun to see my family from the last few Christmases. (Since that is what I have handy today anyway :)...)

I give you Christmas 2006 (Please remember I was still taking pictures with a 3.2 megapixel camera here)

Leanna and Daddy (it was hard to get a good picture of Leanna at this age she would NEVER sit still)

Hudson's first Christmas.

Yeah this was as good as it got that night too :)


Christmas 2007...

Hudson wasn't too sure about Santa Claus but...

Leanna LOVED Santa Claus...Side Note: I had just given Leanna bangs not but a few weeks prior to this (weird what you remember when you see a picture isn't it?)

A litte side-eye action from Hudson and Leanna :)


Christmas 2008
A few months later we would announce that another baby would be joining our family before next Christmas.

Aren't they just sweet?




(I know... Holy longest scrolling post ever, Batman!) Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me. This years pictures will be even more of a change especially since we have added Nolan to the clan :)

*Shay B*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - I love looking at years gone by! It's so amazing to see how much your kids have grown even in the last year!