Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

We had the opportunity to take the kids camping for the 4th of July. I was a little nervous with the whole you know being pregnant thing. I like to be comfortable if I must be larger than life. (Completely aware larger than life is necessary however it is still uncomfortable no matter how much I love and am thankful for it!)

However I decided to give it a shot for the small people. They were so excited. My husband was through the roof excited. So I went with it and got excited too.

We had such a fun time! The river was crystal clear and gorgeous. The weather was awesome no rain or anything. The heat wasn't even to extreme. The kids behaved so well. They even slept better. Could have something to do with being exhaust from this...

or this...

or even this...

or perhaps this...


They had so much fun in the water it was obviously the highlight of the trip. We went fishing and we ate, we went swimming, we ate, we rode bikes, we ate, we slept, we went swimming, we ate...okay so you get the idea. I never knew my children could put away the amount of food that they did this weekend. A little fresh air and nonstop activity and man oh man am I in trouble with they get bigger!
Some more pics from our trip...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like TONS of fun!! Looks like the kids had a great time! Nothing like the fresh air to renew you (and such the energy right out of you! lol)