Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hard decisions...

Hard decisions. They are everywhere nowadays aren't they? My family has had some pretty complicated ones come up here lately. I am not sure of the answers. Heck to be perfectly honest I am not sure of the questions yet. It sure doesn't make life any easier when you aren't sure what to even pray about.

People like to make other people feel wrong, insecure, bad and little. I don't understand why. Why? Does anybody no the answer to this question?

My kids are the most important thing to me in the world and that makes some of these hard decisions even harder. I am not sure what I am doing. Am I doing things right, am I wrong, do I need to do it different?

Frustrating. That is the word I am coming up with for my life right now. Confused. That's a good one too.

Heavy I know... I am sorry.

*Shay*

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Sorry things are so frustrating now!! If you need a listening ear to run things by, vent to, or just share things with I'm always here!!!! Please don't hesitate to call me or I'm free most evenings, but Thursday nights if you want to meet somewhere for coffee????

Love you and I'm praying for you!!