Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do you Sweat It?

I read an interesting post on Ragamuffin Soul today. I don't catch that blog all the time but when I do I usually enjoy what Carlos is writing about.

It also got me thinking what makes me sweat? So here goes...

I sweat it everytime I have to go to work.
I sweat it everytime I don't work.
I sweat it when my house isn't clean.
I sweat it when I can't get ahold of Josh.
I sweat it when Hudson has a bad day.
I sweat it when I think someone has an issue with me.
I sweat it when Leanna rolls her eyes.
I sweat it when I go to bed and everything isn't done.
I sweat it when my kids eat mac and cheese for dinner.
I sweat it when instead of playing we watch a movie cause I am to tired.
I sweat it when it rains.
I sweat it trying to figure out where God wants me to be.
I sweat it trying to figure out what God wants me to do.
I sweat it worrying about the life I am carrying.
I sweat it worrying about am I a good and Godly mom.
I sweat it.....

Apparently I sweat it alot. Do you?
*Shay*

No comments: