Sunday, November 2, 2008

So Tired...Slacking on Blog...Keep Eyes Open...

So as the title of the post suggests I am really tired so this is going to be short and sweet with some updates.

Halloween was lots of fun. I have some cute kids. Proven by the handfuls of candy we received while trick or treating (said candy??? 90% will be gifted to a basket on my desk at work!!!!) Pictures of said cuteness....


We made those awesome cookies that my friend "S" made for my work luncheon they were a huge success! Leanna had a blast. See turn out of spider cookies (awesomeness don't know how to link yet working on that again to tired to even try)....


I am really excited for the holidays coming up however I am also seriously not looking forward to them either. Is that normal and okay???

I am still not smoking (which you think would be easy but some days it is much harder than others)...

I am excited about my "coupon" group coming over tomorrow. I love hanging out with those women they make me smile so do their kids...

Remember that 34 pounds of apples in previous post?

I turned them into apple pie...


Apple Bread (which was delicious)...


And Apple Muffins which we are still eating for breakfast yummy!!!!


I hate time changes they stink ALOT!

I want to learn how to put videos on my blog someone needs to teach/explain/wake me up long enough to learn. "S" I have a really cute one of Leanna telling Lily hello (she wanted me to pt it up after she saw Lily singing the coffee song).

I leave you know with some of the cutest kids ever....


Blessings,

*Shay*

2 comments:

Casey said...

Good stuff, my friend! Where did you take the kids trick-or-treating? Great job with the no smoking!!! How the weight loss going? (now that i see you made so many yummy things at home ... :))

Shaybplus3 said...

We went to the trunk or treat at church and just up our street. We are definitely not "pro" we just don't eat the stuff (well...except for the M&M's (kids favorites) and the reese's (everyone in my houses) absolute favorite). So we hung out and watched a Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School. It was lots of fun.