Saturday, February 9, 2008

Babies Babies Babies...


It seems like everywhere I turn there are babies around me or pregnant women. I think Josh and I have finally decided that our two beuatiful children are enough for us and I am holding all these little ones and now I am just not sure... I hate that not knowing factor... Do we or don't we... What if we just wait a little longer... Well then will it be fair to the older kids... AHHHHH!!!


But besides that my sister had her baby this week. She had a little boy and she named him Zavian Alexander (her last name is Schwarts I was teasing her that she should just call him Alphabet baby :)...) He is pretty cute and healthy for the most part he is a little jaundice and has that new baby rash but other than that he is good. He weighed in at 6lbs. 4oz and 21 inches long. I have nicknamed him toothpick :). He is pretty cute though for being my sisters kid.




Leanna got to see him yesterday and she of course fell in love. She really wanted Ashley to have a girl baby... "so maybe we could switch..." kids are pretty funny with that stuff huh?


I hope everyone is well.

More to come

*Shay*

No comments: