Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let's get started...

I don't know why I decided to do this I am not that interesting. But apparently my friends enjoy my blogs and I decided to continue writing them on a specifically made for them site. So I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

I find myself looking at the title of this blog and I am thinking of how my day went...

7:00 am...phone rings Josh is calling to wake me up and tell me to get moving or I am going to be late for work... "okay honey call me in a half an hour to make sure I am awake....

7:30 am.... phone rings Josh is calling ...."OKay seriously honey wake up !!!" All right all right I am awake. Next phone call to the sitter to make sure she is awake (she never wakes up to the alarm clock...) and I get started on my day...

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the universe who has to seriously motivate herself to get up in the morning. It is like I am at war with myself... "If you don't do it now you are going to be late"...."You know you have to get dressed the boss doesn't like pajamas."...."It is Thursday" (or whatever day of the week it is) "you can make it through the rest of the week" I am in major envy of all of you morning people. I wish that I can wake up bright and chipper but I don't believe I have it in me...

So Let's get started is more of a motivational thing I think for me... the more I say it to myself the more I seriously get sick of hearing it and I will do whatever it is just to not have to say that to myself again.

I wonder if that is how God feels with me... Okay Shay Let's get started because man do I have a lot of work to do with you. I must frustrate Him as much as I frustrate myself. I try to jumpstart things but I just fail to find the umphhh... in my day to accomplish it. I just hope He doesn't give up on me the way I sometimes give up on myself.

On that note. I am going to say okay Shay let's get started.... cleaning the carpets.

Good night all!

No comments: