Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 day shred

I started the 30 day shred today. It was HARD. Really hard. I didn't like it at all. But that is okay I did my best AND I finished it! The best part was that my small people did it with me. Which was great! They said they enjoyed it and Leanna told me later that "my gluteous hurts...that's what that silly woman called my bottom mom!" It was a fun time and I am proud of myself for getting up, working out, showering and making it to church on time for Sunday School (which is important because I am a teacher!) I am jogging/walking with a friend tomorrow and I am excited about it. I hope that she and I can become jogging/running buddies someday soon. I think that would be awesome! So Wednesday will be check in day! How is your week going. Started at 243.8 for me. Let's see where it ends up! Happy Sunday all!

No comments: