Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Meeting #1

So in about 8.2 hours I am going to meet with a group of people most of which I have never met before and begin discussing what will be the best options for my smallest boy. I have no idea what we will discuss if anything in this meeting. I am just praying for wisdom and peace regardless of what is discussed or decided.

I love that sweet boy with all that I am. I want absolutely everything in the world for him. The best we can do for him always. So it begins another new journey into another realm of the unknown. This past 2 years have been some of the most eventful and fun and crazy and confusing of my life. But I like to think we have come out on a better side. God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave Nolan to me. To us.

On to bigger and better things. Or at least the start of them.

No comments: