Friday, July 2, 2010

Double Dates...

Leanna went on her first double date.

It was with me.

And our double was none other than the amazing and beautiful mommy daughter duo of Sarah and Miss Lily.

We got tickets and went to see the Beauty and the Beast at the Muny (in Forest Park).

It was a great time. The girls behaved so well. The only disappointing moment for us... us being Miss Sarah and myself was Belle's DRESS. You know THE DRESS. It left a little to be desired in amazingness.

Other than that I was so glad we got to go. The weather was G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!! Couldn't have asked for a better night.

Some pictures of that evening...
Sarah took this one of Leanna and I. It is seriously one of my most favorite pictures of the two of us ever. Thanks!




Thanks Sarah and Lily for letting us share in a very fun and awesome night!

Momma to 3
*Shay B*

No comments: